RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Basic Refund Policy
- There are 3 types of items TrendsSphere sells, and all 3 have slightly different Refund Policies:
- Retail Items: These have a full 30 day refund guarantee. If you don't like the item or it is defective, we will either replace it at no cost to you, or you can send it back to us for a full refund.
- Shirts: These have a full 30 day refund guarantee. If item is defective, we will replace it at no cost to you. You CANNOT return shirts unless they are defective.
- Free Promotional Items: Due to the nature of these free promotional items, there is no refund applicable because you are not paying for the item. You pay for shipping, but that cost is not refundable because it goes towards actually shipping the item.
How do I exchange a shirt for a different size?
- If your shirt doesn’t fit and you need to exchange for a different size, please follow these instructions. First, make sure that you have not worn or washed your item (besides trying on). Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Shirt Size. We will get in touch about the next steps.
- Make sure to include details on the correct size needed sent back.
- You have 30 days to exchange your item.
- Please Note: Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. You can ship back to us any way you like. If you have a question about your return, contact us at email@example.com.
What do I do if I received the wrong shirt or my shirt is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your order number and how we messed up.
- We will take care of you and cover all costs of getting you the right shirt. We will send you a new shirt and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes. We will make sure to correct the issue ASAP!
How much is shipping?
- Our Standard Worldwide Shipping is FREE unless you order a large amount of weight. On FREE promotional items shipping costs are incurred as we are shipping from our different warehouses overseas.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we Ship internationally completely Free :)
- You can check on the Track order page or by contacting our support
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 7-10 days to get your shirt printed, shipped, and delivered. All shirts ship from our UK and US print facilities, tracking numbers are available.
- For non-apparel items, delivery can vary and take 2-4 weeks. We use manufacturers all over the world to bring unique and specialty items to our customers, so not everything comes from the US/UK. These items all have tracking numbers.
- If you're still not sure, just email us. We're happy to help!
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
SHIRTS & APPAREL
What type of t-shirts do you print on?
- We print on the finest, softest, comfiest tees... Port & Co. Supply all of our products.
How are your shirts printed?
- We use a world class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology.
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colourful designs, plus fast turnaround.
What is the sizing on your apparel?
For sizing, please see below the item, in the product description.
Where do your other items come from?
- TrendsSphere is all about bringing you unique and specialty items that you won't find anywhere else. So we source items from all over the world. Because while some of our items do come from right here in the US/UK, there are many items that are simply not available locally. To keep a diverse group of products you will love, we go far and wide to find the best manufacturers designing the coolest stuff.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Sure, no problem! Just email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you right away.